Tomorrow (May 29th) is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! We hope your children have had a wonderful year and enjoyed learning at Reagan Academy.
Friday, May 29: REAGAN CASUAL DAY
Altered Lunch Schedule
Reagan Casual Day Rules
Students may wear clothes and accessories of their own choosing as long as they meet Reagan Academy’s dress guidelines. Jeans are allowed. However, on non-uniform days, general guidelines still apply.
Please refer to the handbook for a complete listing. The following items are not allowed:
· Clothing with holes, tears, or stains
· Spaghetti strap, or midriff tops
· Clothing with vulgar, sexual, or profane words, phrases or images
· No face paint or hair color
· Open toe or heel shoes
· Socks or stockings must be worn