The next set of SEPs are Wednesday, February 19th and Thursday, February 20th. We had great positive feedback from the format of our last SEPs, and in an effort to accommodate varying parent schedules we will have both scheduled, and open house times available.
- Wednesday, February 19th from 4:00-8:00 p.m. will be scheduled visits.
- Thursday, February 20th will be a 1:00 dismissal for students, and SEPs will be an open house format from2:00-6:00 p.m.
We are trying a new system to sign up for SEPs on Wednesday. To sign up to meet with a teacher at a specific time, follow each of these links for specific grades and specialty teachers. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss the best ways to help your child find success at school.
To sign up:
Follow the link for the grades that you need
- Check mark the box of the time you would like to reserve
- Click on the “Submit and Sign Up” button at the bottom of the screen
- Enter the STUDENT’s first and last name and your email
- Click Sign Up Now (Creating a free account is optional)
- Follow other links to different grades, if necessary
Kindergarten & 1st Grade:
2nd & 3rd Grade:
4th & 5th Grade:
Language Arts & Special Education:
Middle School and Specialty Teachers will be following an open house style of SEPs in the gym on both Wednesday and Thursday.
If you need to speak to Mrs. Peterson about library concerns during SEP’s, please be aware that she will not be available on Wednesday evening from 5:30-8:00. She would be happy to arrange another time during SEP’s or any other day. If you need to contact her you can reach her email@example.com.